The Williamson County Bar Association is a non-profit organization with over 300 members. The Association consists of attorneys and judges who live or practice in the Williamson County community including Cedar Park, Hutto, Georgetown, Leander, Round Rock and Taylor. The affairs of the Association are managed by a Board of Directors comprised of a president, vice- president, secretary, treasurer, immediate past president, and 4 non-officer board members.
The Williamson County Bar Association:
- Promotes professionalism and camaraderie within the legal community.
- Strives to provide it's members continuing legal education and programs to assist lawyers and judges in their work.
- Acts as a representative of the legal profession in Williamson County by fostering communication between the Bench and the Bar.
- Serves the public and profession by promoting justice, professional excellence, and respect for the law.
- Membership is a requirement for attorneys interested in Williamson County Criminal Court Appointments.
Membership Dues: Our membership Year is from June 1st to May 31st (no prorations allowed)
Resident Member- $75.00 per year (Badge is included) You must have a business or residence in Williamson County
Non-Resident- $100.00 per year (Badge is included) This is the membership if you do NOT have a business or residence in Williamson County
New Attorneys- $45.00 per year (Badge is included) This is the membership if you have been licensed less than 2 years.
Law Clerks or Legal Assistants- $35.00 per year (No Badge allowed)
Judiciary- No charge. This is the membership for full time elected or retired judiciary.
Court Coordinators and Court Personnel- No charge.
Vendors- $0.00 per year (No Badge allowed)
Extra Membership Option
Women's Law Section $15.00 per year (this is an extra charge in addition to membership)