The Williamson County Bar Association is a non-profit organization with over 300 members. The Association consists of attorneys and judges who live or practice in the Williamson County community including Cedar Park, Hutto, Georgetown, Leander, Round Rock and Taylor. The affairs of the Association are managed by a Board of Directors comprised of a president, vice- president, secretary, treasurer, immediate past president, and 4 non-officer board members.
The Williamson County Bar Association:
- Promotes professionalism and camaraderie within the legal community.
- Strives to provide it's members continuing legal education and programs to assist lawyers and judges in their work.
- Acts as a representative of the legal profession in Williamson County by fostering communication between the Bench and the Bar.
- Serves the public and profession by promoting justice, professional excellence, and respect for the law.
- Membership is a requirement for attorneys interested in Williamson County Criminal Court Appointments.
Resident (business or home) in Williamson County $60.00 per year (June 1st to May 31st)
Non-Resident $85.00 per year (June 1st to May 31st)
Williamson County Badge (bypass security station) $10.00 per year (in addition to membership)
Women's Law Section $15.00 per year (in addition to membership)
Judicial Candidate Forum Videos
277th District Court (below)
368th District Court (below)
County Court at Law NO. 3 (below)